Monday 1 March 2010

Oh. My. Goodness...

... I have my first booking!

After a glowing recommendation from a wonderful friend, a colleague of said friend contacted me a couple of weeks ago to see if I would be interested in shooting her wedding in December!

Without hesitation, I agreed and we met yesterday to discuss the finer details and meet for the first time.

Kate and Gray, the bride and groom to be are really lovely and I honestly think that if Andy wasn't waiting for me ( I can't drive for another 5 weeks or so due to my knee!), I could have sat there and chatted with them all day!

I am super excited about shooting their big day at The Ashes on December 17th, I know its going to be amazing and I am super super excited to get my first official booking!! Hurrah!!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!
    Can't believe my wedding I am shooting is nearly here! I feel really organised and planned for it so fingers crossed it all works out!
    The guy on the photography forum goes "sorry, but anyone who does a wedding without an external flash is heading for a disaster. Invest in one!!! and learn to use it!!!"
    Makes me second guess everything! I will get a flash jsut can't get one before Saturday!
    Hope your recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had a look at "The Ashes" - what a beautiful venue!! Wish we had great spots like that here in New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela...every Uncle at every wedding has a "bigger" camera and "better" flash than me!!! straight up!!! go for it sweety x have faith...if you love what you do..it will wipe the pants off uncle george!!! x Andrea x

    ReplyDelete